It's officially summer! It's the season of warm nights, longer days, and – if you're lucky – good company to share them with. You can also share your Double Take Salsa, but we won't blame you if you don't.
The arrival of one of our four favorite seasons has us feeling downright playful. With that in mind, we made you a crossword puzzle: The clues are below, with the answers at the bottom. Remember, no one likes a cheater!
- Double Take's home state / DOWN
- We don't just make salsa, we also make (2 words) / DOWN
- Made with Colorado peaches, this seasonal salsa has us feeling "Peachy _____" / DOWN
- Made with tomatillos and green chiles, we think this salsa is "____ Good" / ACROSS
- The very best salsa all sides of the Mississippi! (3 words) / DOWN
- Minnesota-based nationwide retailer that carries Double Take Salsa at many of its Minnesota locations / DOWN
- Our spicy chipotle salsa (also comes in medium!) / ACROSS
- This Louisiana-style hot sauce has a bite like a rattle snake (2 words) / ACROSS
- Our newest hot sauce pairs cilantro with this popular green food / DOWN
- Minnesota city that's home to The Angry Trout Cafe, a restaurant that proudly serves Double Take Salsa (2 words) / DOWN
- The guy who started it all / ACROSS
- This enchanting salsa is made with hearty black beans and lime juice / ACROSS
- This mustard-based hot sauce brings the hot, hot, heat! (2 words) / ACROSS
- El Jefe features chiles made famous in the ____ region of New Mexico (DOWN)
- Finish this phrase: Flavor first, ____ second / ACROSS
- Aces & Eights is a sweet ____ salsa (Hint: it's a-maize-ing) / ACROSS
And now for the answers – don't look until you're ready!
This is a 100% judgment-free zone (unless you're knowingly choosing to eat inferior salsa), so whether you aced the puzzle or left room for improvement, we're happy to have you as part of the Double Take family. Welcome to summer!